I was born and grew up in Salem, Oregon and relocated to the S.F. Bay Area to attend the University of San Francisco where I received a BS and an MS Organizational Development. My career followed in Human Resources, Communications, and Community Relations, taking me to many venues throughout the U.S. and to travels abroad.
In 1995, I transitioned from corporate life to my own web development and design business, Mediaphysics, in the San Jose, California area. In this capacity, I have enjoyed helping my clients present their businesses in the best light online and in print. Often I have been asked to photograph their products and business locations as a part of developing their brand and marketing presence. You can view some of that business work online. And so I’ve been able to develop my skills over the years and a passion for the many facets of imaging. In 2006, my husband retired and we returned to the Pacific Northwest. Recently, I have been able to focus more on photography, beyond business.
I hope you enjoy my collection.
Wilsonville, OR 97070
- 2016 “People’s Choice Award” at Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville, OR
- 2017 Red Ribbon Award for “Down a Country Road,” at Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville
- 2018 “People’s Choice Artist Award” at Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville, OR.
- 2019 “People’s Choice Artist Award” at Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville, OR.
- 2020 “People’s Choice” at Charbonneau Festival of the Arts – The Virtual Exhibition
- 2020 “Award of Distinction” in 3-D Gallery for Thorny Haven Charbonneau at Festival of the Arts – The Virtual Exhibition
- Oregon Society of Artists (OSA), 2020
- Three River Artist Guild (TRAG), 2018-Present
- Charbonneau Arts Association (CAA), 2015-Present
- Clackamas County Cultural Coalition (CCCC), 2020
- Wilsonville Arts, Cultural and Heritage Strategy Taskforce (ACHS), 2020